Food prep for the next couple of days: Blueberries, cleaned and chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini), marinated sriracha and soy sauce tofu, curried baked sweet potatoes, chopped and sliced watermelon, cleaned and chopped kale, veggies for snacking (grape tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, broccoli), whole wheat banana bread, and fruit prepped for freezing/smoothies (bananas, cherries, and raspberries.)
the concept of the purge is actually really neat but its just the fact that everyone goes for murder as their ‘crime to commit’ like??? why??? i think theyre missing out on the fact that you could steal so many pizzas and not get in trouble
or diamonds, or like break into a mall and shop til u drop, get a new wardrobe, get that Maserati you always wanted, rob a bank and take billions so ur set for life…Murder??? SERIOUSLY???
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Finally, some good advice from Cosmo
Paolo Sebastian s/s 2015 couture
Played 106 times.
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I’m Mr. Brightside.